Welcome to the Long Island Lutheran Basketball League
Serving Long Island for over 50 years.
- - - - - - -
Ascension Deer Park <> Calvary East Meadow <> Cross of Christ Babylon <> Good Shepherd Plainview <> Holy Trinity Rockville Centre <> Our Redeemer Seaford <> Our Savior Centereach <> Resurrection Garden City <> St.Luke's Farmingdale <> St.Paul's East Northport <> St.Peter's Baldwin <> St.Peter's Brooklyn <> St.Peter's Huntington <> Trinity Hicksville
ALL COACHES SHOULD TODAY BE REVIEWING THE FINAL SCHEDULE, FINAL REVIEW. PROBLEMS MUST BE REPORTED BY MONDAY NIGHT.
SCHEDULE WILL BE UPLOADED TO THIS WEBSITE THIS WEEK!!
MOBILE APP WILL THEN BEGIN TO WORK.
=======The Mobile App for this site has been updated, and is pretty slick.
To install the free Mobile App for your iPhone or Android,
(1) GoTo a TEAM page,
(2) Find the Mobile App link located below the basketball,
(3) Note your Team ID, then click "Download" & follow the screens!
OR - you can click the App Store Link, but go get the Team ID, or note the precise name of your team(s), so you can then search for it with the Mobile App.
NOTE: You do NOT need an Account or Sign-In with the Mobile App. You can click SKIP and simply "FOLLOW TEAMS"
· Remember that sports, and the ability to participate in them, like everything else in life, are gifts from God.
· Play hard, but fairly, according to the rules of the game.
· Consider opponents and officials as friends and neighbors, and treat them with due courtesy and respect.
· Applaud teammates and opponents who make good plays or demonstrate good sportsmanship.
· Accept the decisions of officials respectfully, recognizing that they have a difficult job and are doing their best to uphold the rules fairly.
· Win without boasting and lose without excuse or complaint.
· Never hiss or boo players or officials.
· Never use profanity, disparaging or offensive comments, or other intimidating actions.
· Do unto others, as I would have them do unto me.
· Seek to glorify a gracious God rather than be glorified.
· Thank and praise God for the gifts of health, talent, and the opportunity to take part in a sport.
· Celebrate every opportunity to participate in sports as a chance to learn and to grow in Christian maturity.
· Conduct myself in a manner that is representative of a Christian.
(To get a 'printable' copy of this Conduct Code, click "About Us / Downloads")